I am a registered supervisor with both the UKCP and the Metanoia Institute. I have extensive experience of supervising therapists both within the NHS, from primary to tertiary level care, and in private practice.
I offer 1:1 and group supervision and academic consultancy to both qualified and trainee psychotherapists in Integrative, Humanistic, Gestalt and Arts modalities.
I also offer supervision-of-supervision for supervisors.
I like to provide a safe space for practitioners to reflect, dialogue and creatively develop their work and practice.
Supervision sessions are usually held at 25 St Donatts Road London SE14 6NU.
- 7 minutes’ walk from both New Cross and New Cross Gate stations (zone 2), on the main rail network and London Overground.
- On major bus routes including 21, 36, 53, 136, 171, 172, 177, 225, 321, 343, 436, 453.
- 10 minutes’ walk from Deptford Bridge Docklands Light Railway (DLR) station.
- On the National Express coach route.
- At the junction of the A2 and the A20, on Lewisham Way.